Tora Jo dôjô: Supplementary materials for kata training - дополнительные материалы для тренировки по ката: Chinte
Please remember: none of videos and books can replace a practice in dôjô!
I provide the names of techniques as well as their numbers according to the book of Nakayama Masatoshi "Best Karate. Vol. 9. Bassai Shô, Kankû Shô, Chinte". Kodansha International, 1987. If some other names are used, then the source is provided.
1. migi kentsui chûdan tate mawashi uchi, hidari ken suigetsu mae kamae - slow and powerful movement.
2. hidari kentsui chûdan tate mawashi uchi, migi ken suigetsu mae kamae - see notes for 1.
3. ryô shô jôdan age uke - in Hirokazu Kanazawa "Shotokan Karate International Kata (Vol. 2)", technique 4, and in Fiore Tartaglia "Shôtôkan-Kata ab dem Schwarzgurt", Nijû Shi Ho, technique 3, this block is named more specifically as awase shutô age uke. Thus, block with your "sword hands" and not with your palms.
4-5. migi chûdan tate shutô uke - hidari chûdan tate zuki - while stepping from fudô dachi to zenkutsu dachi don't move your back heel, but make it a strong support for turning hips from hanmi to shomen.
7.-8. hidari chûdan tate shutô uke - migi chûdan tate zuki - see notes for 4.-5.
9.-10. migi chûdan tate shutô uke - hidari jôdan tate empi uchi - see notes for 4.-5.
16. migi gedan haitô mawashi uke, hidari te suigetsu mae ni kamaeru - don't jump, slide horizontally.
17. ryô ken chûdan kakiwake - see notes for 16.
22. hidari nihon nukite jôdan age zuki - the trajectory is not straight, but upwards, as this is age zuki. Another possible version: jôdan nihon nukite. Can be seen in Hirokazu Kanazawa "Shotokan Karate International Kata (Vol. 2)", technique 22.
26. hidari teishô chûdan soto mawashi uchi - this is performed in fudô dachi, but can be performed in zenkutsu dachi (see in Hirokazu Kanazawa "Shotokan Karate International Kata (Vol. 2)", technique 26).
27. ryô ken ryô gawa e hikiharau - keep you body straight, but small bend forward is also possible (see in Hirokazu Kanazawa "Shotokan Karate International Kata (Vol. 2)", technique 27).
28. ryô ken ryô chûdan hasami zuki - in Hirokazu Kanazawa "Shotokan Karate International Kata (Vol. 2)", technique 28, hasami uchi with nakadaka ippon ken is done.
I will update this list further, adding some more notes. Please watch the announcement list above!
I sincerely hope that this will help you to perfect the kata further. Osu!